About company

The company "Russkie samocvety" was founded in 1912 according to the decree of Nicholas II on the basis of the Imperial Peterhof Lapidary Factory that existed since 1721.

After the revolution, in 1922, it was nationalized by the Soviet authorities and renamed the State Trust "Russkie samocvety", which quickly developed and already in the mid-1930s had branches in many cities of the USSR. The company continues the traditions of the St. Petersburg School of Jewelery and Stone-cutting Art of the late XIX - early XX centuries, including the world-famous firm Carl Faberge.